QIC: Lab Rat (YHC) on Q
The PAX: Kodak, Wildcat, Lauer (FNG), Lab Rat (QIC) “volunteered” to go on a pre-dawn sightseeing trip. Lo and behold, we found an interesting animal species.
Mosey to IG Greer Hall / BB Dougherty
SSH x 21
IW x 21
Hill Billy x 21
Merkins x 9
Wind Mills x 21
Low slow Squats x 21
Mosey to the lower stairs
Work on walkway & stairs. (Partner up, size matters)
• Sprint to the statue at the top then to “pullup” area behind IG Greer. P1 planks. P2 does decline merkins 9 x with feet on P1’s back; flapjack.
• P1 & P2, pull-ups 9x ea.
• Run to the bottom, plank until all Pax return
• Repeato: Wide arm merkins 2nd time, pull-ups 9x ea.
• Repeato: Everyone, feet up on the wall for decline pushups.
Mosey the long way to the Sanford Mall for Pushmi-Pulyu. Reclaim partner
• P1 pushes P2 ~ 50 yrd, P2 resists. FLAPJACK
• P1 pulls P2 ~ 50 yrd, P2 resists. FLAPJACK
• P1 does 6 merkins with feet in wide stance. P2 hops over L leg to middle, hops over R leg, and back, continue until P1 completes 6 selection quality merkins. Flap-Jack for two rounds
• Turkish Getups: P1 pulls P2 up 9 x R side. FLAPJACK
• Turkish Getups: P1 pulls P2 up 9 x L side. FLAPJACK
• Partner wheelbarrow ~30 yd, 3 pushups; FLAPJACK. Two rounds
Mosey back to Legends
LBC’s x 21
Dolly x 21
Reverse Snowman x 15
Moleskin Four eager experimental units, ah hum, excuse me, participants volunteered to determine and surpass their individual pain threshold. To do so YHC sought to test flexors and extensors from the shoulder girdle to the ankle. Minimal rest between exercise bouts was imposed to maximize our physiological downPainment. YHC would like to believe this was accomplished.
Ferrum ferro acuitur et homo exacuit faciem mentem alter alterum (Iron sharpens iron, and one person sharpens the wits of another).